Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another day in the neighborhood

I'm just a little slow in updating this blog...so sorry...time just gets away from me...I don't know where the month has gone!!!Guess I'm working too much and too hard!!!Here's a few pictures I was able to down load for your enjoyment and mine...I love to look back and see these pictures...



Spring has sprung here in Nauvoo!!

 The 2 set of horses for the wagons....

Our friends from back home....Starrs, Meiers, ande us posing as if were some super stars!!

Quilts from the quilt show we went to a couple of weeks ago...

so beautiful....the pieces can be sewn on the Machine but the quilting has to be all done by hand...

Almish community Quilt show...

beautiful water fall...this is right out side of Nauvoo...Called David's Chamber
Pop Corn popping on the Cherry Tree!!

1 comment: